Half Baths: 1
Min Stay: 3–5 nights
TUSCAN FARMHOUSE ESTATE | LUXURY RENTAL BY CUVÉE
Welcome to Cuvée’s Tuscan Farmhouse Estate, an iconic, restored 16th-century farmhouse boasting that quintessential Tuscan charm with all todays’ modern amenities, including an infinity pool, a helipad, estate chickens and hens, an olive grove, and stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and Vertine Castle.
WHY IT’S SPECIAL-
Tucked in the vineyards in the heart of Chianti Classico, the restored farmhouse is a magical and luxurious Tuscan experience. Stomp your own grapes, walk to a Medieval castle, wake up to farm fresh eggs. Designer elegance, restored 16th-Century architecture and breathtaking Tuscan views of rolling vineyards and a Medieval castle. Olive groves, Italian cypress and the villa’s own wine create Tuscan bliss–which we love admiring from the infinity pool.
Five luxurious bedroom suites, all with their own spa-like bathrooms, create privacy. A new chef’s style kitchen (with an original fireplace), outdoor terrace with a pizza oven, and dining areas create space for gathering and celebrating. Cypress trees surround a gorgeous swimming pool, lounge areas, and bocce court with panoramic vineyard views.
With weekend farmers markets and hidden wineries, Gaiole was named the “Most Idyllic Place to Live in Europe” by Forbes. You’ll also love walking to Vertine castle village, where a quaint restaurant serves coffee, wine and cheeses. And, it’s less than an hour’s drive from Florence and only a half hour from Siena.
BESPOKE BEDROOMS | 5 BEDROOM SUITES
• Master Suite 1: King sized bed, Enjoy a full view of Vertine Castle in a spacious and private upstairs suite. A sitting area surrounds a fireplace, and the en-suite bathroom features a double vanity, a walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi tub.
• Master Suite 2: King sized bed. Newly renovated, French doors lead to a terrace and infinity pool. A spa-like en-suite bath includes a two-person shower and an exquisite freestanding cast-iron bathtub.
• Guest Suite 3: King sized bed. On the upper floor of the guest house, with views of the verdant hills and vineyards, and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub.
• Guest Suite 4: King sized bed. The Suite overlooks the pool and organic garden, and its four-poster iron Cuvée King bed was handmade by Italian craftsmen. An en-suite bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower.
• Guest Suite 5: Two twin beds. The Suite opens to a courtyard garden with lemon trees and a bistro table. This suite provides two, iron-forged twin beds. Adjacent is a bathroom with a walk-in shower.
LUXURY LIVING SPACES
• Outdoor Pool and Gardens: An expansive outdoor terrace offers postcard views of Vertine Castle and the surrounding vineyards, complete with an infinity pool and vegetable garden.
• Fully Equipped Chef-Style Kitchen: In Italy, food is a way of life, and so the estate’s kitchen is tasked with presenting a worthy setting for culinary magic. Highlights include a working fireplace for grilling meats and vegetables, a large antique butcher block borrowed from neighboring France, and a hand-forged chandelier.
• Great Room: The great room, also known as the loggia, connects the main and guesthouses and showcases striking views of the Vertine castle’s turrets and towers—the very view that inspired the name “La Veduta di Vertine.” A media center allows you to unwind with a movie in this space, as well.
• Guest House: Includes a kitchen, media room, a billiard room, and a solarium, which opens to the garden. A laundry room and fitness area is also located here.
• Courtyard: A wood burning pizza oven fires traditional pizza pies, and lemon trees complete the charm. Guests love dining in this space, lit by twinkle lights in the evening.